Travel Insurance » General

ID #1154

I have taken an instant travel insurance policy but there are some mistakes like spelling, address, passport no., nominee name. What can I do?

You can put in a service request using the link given below:

You will get the endorsement on the same day if your policy has not started. But if your policy has already started, endorsement can only be made after proper evidence for the required change is given.

If you are in a hurry and have to leave immediately, it is advisable to buy a new policy and put a request using the above link for cancellation of your earlier policy. The amount will be refunded to your account within 4-5 working days.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2011-04-21 06:08
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 2 (7 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry