Travel Insurance » Benefits and Coverages

ID #1012

How can I make any change (addition/deletion/change in name or address etc) in my present overseas travel insurance policy?

For any endorsement before departure date, please put a service request using the link given below:

After departure date, a copy of passport would be required for any permissible endorsement.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2010-09-19 09:55
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 2.13 (8 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry