Travel Insurance » Claim Process

ID #1036

Which doctors/hospitals can I visit?

 You can go to the hospital of your choice and third party administrator (TPA) of your insurer will arrange for the cashless facility for you in the same hospital. Most TPAs have tie-ups with the local TPAs and arrange for cashless settlement. In case cashless facility is denied for any reason, you can still apply for the reimbursement of your medical bills.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2010-09-20 15:47
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 2.75 (4 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry