Health Insurance » General

ID #1135

I am looking for a single health insurance floater policy which can cover my parents or in laws too?

You can take oriental insurance happy family policy which covers in single sum insured whole family including your parents or in laws.For details you can visit the link given below.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2010-12-13 17:24
Revision: 1.2

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 2 (6 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry