- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Travel Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Doctor professional indemnity insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Burglary Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
- Contractor All Risk Insurance
- Electronics Equipment Insurance
- Erection All Risk Insurance
- Contractor Plant and Machinery
- Workmen Compensation
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
Records in this category
- What is a TPA?
- What are the facilities offered by a TPA?
- What do you mean by Network /Non-network Hospitalization?
- What is Cashless access/Cashless Facility?
- What documents should one obtain before discharge from the hospital in case of cash less facility availed?
- What documents are needed for processing claims if the treatment has been done in a non-network hospital or in a network hospital where cash less facility was not granted / availed?
- When will my claim be reimbursed?
- Can I get Cash less facility / Reimbursement in the case of pre-existing diseases?
- How do I get a list of network hospitals of TPA?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- I am not keen to avail of Cash less facility. Can I go in for reimbursement?
- What is the benefit of carrying a health card?
- Should the claim be submitted to the Insurance Company or TPA?
- Will the medical costs be reimbursed from day one of the cover?
- Will I get the entire amount of the claimed expenses?
- Can any claim be rejected or refused?
- In case of part settlement can an insured claim for the balance amount?
- How can I check the status of my claim?
- What is the procedure to get Reimbursement in case of emergency hospitalization?
- What is the procedure to get Reimbursement in case of planned hospitalization?
- How does one get Reimbursements in case of treatment in non- network hospitals?
- What are the situations under which one may be denied cashless hospitalization?
- What is the information one needs to furnish while intimating a claim?
- What if I don’t remember my Card Number and Policy Number and I am in an emergency situation?
How can I check the status of my claim?
You can call the helpline number of your TPA or check on their site using your Policy number or member id. Helpline numbers and links for TPA website are available on our website.
- Do I need to carry the policy along with me?
- I am over 70 years old. Do I need to take medical tests?
- What is the procedure for cancellation of the travel policy? Are there any cancellation charges?
- If I lose my passport, will that be covered under overseas medical insurance?
- Do we need to pay upfront in case of a medical treatment and then claim, or the insurance policy will pay upfront?
574/4%Last update: 2010-09-28 08:10
You cannot comment on this entry