- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Travel Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Doctor professional indemnity insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Burglary Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance
- Contractor All Risk Insurance
- Electronics Equipment Insurance
- Erection All Risk Insurance
- Contractor Plant and Machinery
- Workmen Compensation
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
Records in this category
- What is a TPA?
- What are the facilities offered by a TPA?
- What do you mean by Network /Non-network Hospitalization?
- What is Cashless access/Cashless Facility?
- What documents should one obtain before discharge from the hospital in case of cash less facility availed?
- What documents are needed for processing claims if the treatment has been done in a non-network hospital or in a network hospital where cash less facility was not granted / availed?
- When will my claim be reimbursed?
- Can I get Cash less facility / Reimbursement in the case of pre-existing diseases?
- How do I get a list of network hospitals of TPA?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- I am not keen to avail of Cash less facility. Can I go in for reimbursement?
- What is the benefit of carrying a health card?
- Should the claim be submitted to the Insurance Company or TPA?
- Will the medical costs be reimbursed from day one of the cover?
- Will I get the entire amount of the claimed expenses?
- Can any claim be rejected or refused?
- In case of part settlement can an insured claim for the balance amount?
- How can I check the status of my claim?
- What is the procedure to get Reimbursement in case of emergency hospitalization?
- What is the procedure to get Reimbursement in case of planned hospitalization?
- How does one get Reimbursements in case of treatment in non- network hospitals?
- What are the situations under which one may be denied cashless hospitalization?
- What is the information one needs to furnish while intimating a claim?
- What if I don’t remember my Card Number and Policy Number and I am in an emergency situation?
What is the procedure to get Reimbursement in case of planned hospitalization?
1 Inform TPA about the planned hospitalization.
2 Get admitted into the hospital as planned.
3 At the time of discharge, settle the hospital bills in full and collect all the bills, documents and reports.
4 Lodge the claim with TPA for processing and reimbursement by duly filling in the claim form & enclosing all original bills/vouchers/receipts.
- Do I need to carry the policy along with me?
- What are the Medical tests required?
- What is the procedure for cancellation of the travel policy? Are there any cancellation charges?
- Are there any sub limits like room rent, etc?
- What is the procedure for issuance of a duplicate policy?
5367/6%Last update: 2010-09-28 15:41
You cannot comment on this entry