CRITICAL CARE HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
Critical Care Health Insurance Policy covers the expenses arising due to life threatening/Major Medical Illnesses and Procedures. It also provides cover against accidental death and permanent total disablement.
Most of the Insurance Companies offers a lump sum benefit once you are diagnosed with one of the covered critical illness.
- The insured needs to be between 6 - 60 years of age
- Age is calculated as on the date the policy is issued ( It will be age completed on last birthday)
- You Can Buy Health Insurance & get tax benefit on the premium paid under section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- Critical Care protects you or your spouse against loss of income on diagnosis of Cancer, Bypass Surgery, Heart Attack, Kidney Failure, Major Organ Transplant, Stroke, Paralysis, Heart Valve Replacement Surgery or Multiple Sclerosis.
- Critical Care Insurance also provides cover against accidental death and permanent total disablement (PTD).
- You can save up to 25 percent by comparing plans offered by different companies