In case of planned hospitalization, Paramount (TPA) requires the first prescription with the details of the case history and indicating following details:
The above documents will have to be delivered to Paramount at least 72 hrs before admission.
- the provisional diagnosis or the reason for getting admitted.
- The proposed date of admission.
- The approximate expenses.
- Name of the hospital and consultants.
- Approximate duration of stay at the hospital.
- Attach a doctor's prescription to the admission note.
Procedure for Reimbursement Claims:
- Notice of claim should be lodged within 24 hours to the nearest Branch/concerned Branch.
- The insured should submit 'discharge summary' of the hospital/nursing home along with original hospital/medical bills, reports of the labs and investigation reports. In other words every item in the claim bill should be supported.
- Leave certificate from the employer, wherever needed.
- Fitness certificate from the Doctor.