Cholamandalam MS Travel Medical Insurance Policy Exclusions
What Cholamandalam MS Travel Medical Insurance Policy doesn't cover (Exclusions)?
- Any treatment if that is the sole reason or one of the reasons for the travel Overseas
- Any treatment which could in the opinion of the Overseas Administrator and attending Doctor be or have been delayed until the Insuredís return to India
- Treatment by relatives
- Any kind of Consequential loss
- War (whether declared or not), civil war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, military or usurped power, seizure, capture, arrest, restraint or detainment confiscation or nationalization or requisition of or damage by or under the order of any government or public local authority or terrorism or terrorist acts. However, for the scope of the Hijack Relief only, terrorism exclusion shall stand excluded from the General Exclusions category
- Any intentional, reckless or criminal act, suicide, or attempted suicide, or the use or abuse of any drugs, alcohol and the like
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear waste from combustion of nuclear fuel; or the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof, or asbestosis or any related condition resulting from the existence, production, handling, processing, manufacture, sale, distribution, deposit or use of asbestos, or asbestos products
- Participation in naval, military or air force operations whether in the form of military exercises or war games or actual engagement with the enemy whether foreign or domestic
- Any loss of which a contributing cause was the Insuredís actual or attempted commission of, or willful participation in, an illegal act or any violation or attempted violation of the law or resistance to arrest
- HIV AIDS and all related medical conditions.
- Any condition after the point at which it is certified by the attending Doctor to be of such a nature that further medical treatment may serve to stabilise or maintain it but is unlikely to result in a material improvement within a reasonable timeframe
- Any claim arising out of sporting activities in so far as they involve the training or participation in competitions of professional, semi-professional or amateur sportspersons, unless declared beforehand and necessary applicable premium paid
Travel Medical Insurance Policy Exclusions for other Insurance Companies