IFFCO Tokio Travel Medical Insurance Policy Exclusions
What IFFCO Tokio Travel Medical Insurance Policy doesn't cover (Exclusions)?
- Any claim relating to events occurring before the commencement of the cover
- Any claim if the Insured Person
- Is travelling against the advice of a physician.
- Is receiving or has received within the previous twelve months or is on a waiting list for specified medical treatment.
- Has received terminal prognosis for a medical condition.
- Is taking part in a naval, military or air force operation
- Any claim arising out of illnesses or accidents that the Insured Person has caused intentionally or by committing a crime or as a result of drunkenness or addiction (drugs, alcohol)
- Any claim arising out of mental disorder, anxiety, stress, depressin, venereal disease or any loss directly or indirectly attributable to HIV (Human Imnuno Deficiency Virus) and / or any HIV related illness including AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome) and / or any mutant derivative or variations thereof howsoever caused
- Illness and accidents that are results of war and warlike occurrence or invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities, terrorism, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power, active participation in riots, confiscation or nationalisation or requisition of or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any govemment or local authority
- Any claim arising from damage to any property or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising from or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from:
- Ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel or
- The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof
- Any claim arising out of sporting risk in so far as they involve the training or participation in competitions by professional or semi professional sportsmen or women or by any Insured Person participating in a Dangerous Sport (unless declared beforehand) and necessary additional premium paid
Travel Medical Insurance Policy Exclusions for other Insurance Companies