TWO WHEELER INSURANCE
A comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy not only covers you for the liability arising out of the Third party but covers you against the loss or damage to your own two-wheeler.
Loss or damage to your vehicle due to:
- Accident by external means
- Burglary, House Breaking Theft
- Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning
- Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
- Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide or Rockslide
Liability to Third Parties arising out of an Injury / Death of a third party and Property Damage of a third party in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
Personal Accident Cover for Owner Driver for Rs. 1 Lac covering Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability.
Please refer the policy wordings for complete and exact coverage.
- General Ageing, wear and tear of vehicle.
- Damage by a person driving without a valid driving license
- Mechanical or Electrical breakdown and failure
- Damage by a person driving under the influence of Liquor/Alcohol/Drugs
- Depreciation, any consequential loss
- Loss/Damage attributable to War/Mutiny/Nuclear risks
- Damage to tyres / tubes, unless damaged in an accident
Please note these are common exclusions. For a detailed list, Please refer the policy wordings.