A comprehensive Car Insurance Policy not only covers your car against the mandatory third party liability but also against the losses caused due to fire, theft, explosion, burglary, riots, strikes, earthquakes, flood, cyclones, accidents, malicious acts and terrorist activities. Also, many companies offer certain add-on covers such as NCB protection, Return to Invoice, Nil Depreciation and others which enhance the protection offered by a standard car insurance policy.
At Insurancepandit, we offer a convenient way to Buy and compare Car Insurance Plans offered by leading Insurance companies. Not only can you select the best product but also save money by comparing plans.
Loss or damage to your vehicle due to:
- Accident by external means
- Burglary, House Breaking Theft
- Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning
- Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
- Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide or Rockslide
Liability to Third Parties arising out of an Injury / Death of a third party and Property Damage of a third party in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
Personal Accident Cover for Owner Driver for Rs. 2 Lacs covering Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability.
Please refer the policy wordings for complete and exact coverage.
- General Ageing, wear and tear of vehicle.
- Damage by a person driving without a valid driving license
- Mechanical or Electrical breakdown and failure
- Damage by a person driving under the influence of Liquor/Alcohol/Drugs
- Depreciation, any consequential loss
- Loss/Damage attributable to War/Mutiny/Nuclear risks
- Damage to tyres / tubes, unless damaged in an accident
Please note these are common exclusions. For a detailed list, Please refer the policy wordings.
Key Add On Covers
Depreciation cover to the insured in case of any replacement of part arising out of accident to the insured vehicle.This cover offers full claim without any deduction for depreciation on the value of parts replaced.
Repair and replacement expenses for the consequential loss or damage to internal parts of the engine and gear Box, transmission or differential Assembly provided loss or damage is due to ingress of water in the engine or leakage of lubricating oil from engine/respective assembly.
Return to Invoice
This cover pays the difference between the claim amount receivable under the policy and the purchase price of vehicle as per invoice in case the vehicle is declared a Total Loss or a Constructive Total Loss.
Retention of the existing No Claim Bonus (NCB) in case of a claim
Cost of consumables required to be replaced/replenished arising from an accident to the insured vehicle. Consumable for the purpose of this cover shall include engine oil, gear box oil, lubricants, nut & bolt, screw, distilled water, grease, oil filter, bearing, washers, clip, break oil, air conditioner gas and items of similar nature excluding fuel.