Commercial Vehicle Insurance
It is a comprehensive insurance policy which not only covers you for the liability arising out of the Third party but covers you against the loss or damage to a commercial vehicle i.e. a vehicle not used for personal purposes.
The vehicles covered under this policy include:
- Passenger Carrying Commercial Vehicles: School Buses, vans, taxis, etc.
- Goods Carrying Commercial Vehicles: Trucks, mini trucks, etc.
- Miscellaneous Vehicles: Excavation, Cranes, Loader, etc.
Loss or damage to your vehicle due to:
- Accident by external means
- Burglary and Theft
- Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning
- Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
- Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide or Rockslide
Liability to Third Parties arising out of an Injury / Death of a third party and Property Damage of a third party in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
Personal Accident Cover for Owner Driver for Rs. 2 Lacs covering Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability.
Please refer the policy wordings for complete coverage.
- Any accidental loss or damage and /or liability caused outside geographical area as mentioned in the policy.
- Any claim arising due to contractual liability
- Accidental loss or damage or expenses arising from any consequential loss
- Accidental loss or damage or expenses arising from nuclear weapons, war, invasion, the act of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations (whether before or after declaration of war, civil war, or caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
- Any accidental loss or damage and/or liability caused sustained or incurred whilst the vehicle insured herein is
a) Being used otherwise than in accordance with the ‘Limitation as to Use' or
b) being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven by him/her in the charge of any person other than a driver as stated in the driver's clause.
Please refer to the policy wordings for details of complete coverage, exclusions, and terms and conditions.