Car Insurance » General

ID #1140

How should I change the registration address or any vehicle information on the policy?

For any change or correction in registration address/ Vehicle Information you need to submit RC copy along with a request letter.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2011-01-08 04:18
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 2.5 (4 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry