Travel Insurance » General

ID #1227

I am going to Canada on permanent resident(PR) status and need insurance for 90 days. What are the options available?

For Immigrant travellers, travel health insurance options available are:

ICICI Lombard                    For maximum 90 days

Cholamandalam MS            For maximum 120 days

Tata AIG                           Maximum 180 days extendable by further 90 days subject to good health and no claim 

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2015-03-13 15:37
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 2.25 (8 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry