Travel Insurance » General

ID #1241

I am travelling from India with my 21 year old son and my husband is joining from Dubai, can we go for a family policy (worldwide except US and Canada)? Or do we need to take three individual policies for our visit to Europe for 10 days.

You can take a family travel insurance policy for yourself and your son. Your husband will have to take an insurance cover from Dubai as Indian travel insurance plans require one to be in India at the time of start of their journey. Since he is already in Dubai, Indian insurance plans would not be available.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2019-04-26 15:02
Author: Admin
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry