Family Floater Including Parents or in-laws
A single health insurance policy that secures the hospitalisation expenses of your extended family (up to 6 dependents) including dependent Parents or you can opt for in-laws. The floater health plan covers your entire family under one policy with one sum insured and one premium.
- You can either cover your Parents or in-laws in this policy
- Dependent Children up to 25 years can be covered except widow daughter where there is no age limit
- Primary Insured can't be more than 55 years of old and all the dependent needs to be between 3 Months - 80 years of age
- Age is calculated as on the date the policy is issued ( It will be age completed on last birthday)
- You Can Buy Health Insurance & get tax benefit on the premium paid under section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- You can cover up to 6 dependents including your parents or in-laws in Family floater Policy including parents.
- You can save up to 25 percent by comparing plans offered by different companies.