Compare and Buy Household Package Insurance
Section I - Fire & Allied Perils
- Coverage for building
- Covers contents of the dwelling belonging to the proposer and his/her family members permanently residing with him/her.
- Fire, Lightening, Explosion of gas in domestic appliances
- Bursting and overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes.
- Damage caused by Aircraft
- Riot, Strike, Malicious or Terrorist Act
- Earthquake, Fire and/or Shock, subsidence and Landslide (including Rockslide) damage
- Flood, Inundation, Storm, Tempest, Typhoon, Hurricane, Tomado or Cyclone.
- Impact damage
Section II - Burglary & House Breaking including larceny and theft.
Covers contents of the dwelling against loss due to burglary, house breaking, larceny or theft.
Section III - All Risks (Jewellery & Valuables)
Covers loss or damage to your jewellery and valuables by accident or misfortune whilst kept, worn or carried anywhere in India subject to the value declared in the schedule.
Section IV - Plate Glass
Loss or damage to fixed plate glass in the insured premises by accidental breakage subject to limit of sum insured
Section V - Breakdown of Domestic appliances
Covers domestic appliances against unforeseen and sudden physical damage due to mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Section VI - T.V. Set including VCP/VCR (ALL RISKS)
Covers loss or damage to T.V.Set including VCP/VCR and other like equipments
Section VII - Baggage Insurance
Covers loss or damage to insured's accompanied baggage by accident or misfortune whilst the insured is traveling on tour or holiday anywhere in India.
Section IX - Personal Accident
Covers Death or bodily injury by accidental, violent, external and visible means to the insured person named in the schedule and subject to limits specified therein.
Section X - Public Liability
Covers Insured's legal liability for bodily injury or loss of or damage to property of third party limited to amount specified in the schedule and workmen's compensation liability to domestic servants engaged in insured's premises.