Apollo Munich Insurance Comapany

Compare Apollo Munich Insurance Plans

Being a straight-forward, user-friendly and hassle-free health insurance company, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company believes consistently tackling the general concerns faced by people when it comes to healthcare and health insurance and thus it positions itself as a company that un-complicates human life and health. When it comes to seeking easy and uncomplicated process of comprehending health insurance for people and their loved ones, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company provides the one answer to all queries related to health insurance and care. Thus Apollo has rightly created its brand image of being a health insurance company which does not only provides guidance for good health and treatment but also cater to various health insurance requirements of clients and their families and this differentiates the insurer from its competitors. The company which is initiated in 2006 and is headquartered in Gurgaon is a joint venture between Apollo Hospital Group, which is one of India’s major healthcare provider and Munich Health which happens to be a German health care company.

In this venture, Apollo holds 74% of the stake while Munich holds the remaining 26%. This ISO 9001:2008 company is a complete health insurance provider which specializes only on health insurance plans and has introduced a wide combination of health insurance plans created to cater to the various health requirements and medical expenses of the clients and customers. The medical plans and claims that cover the policy holders include consultation fees, health checkups, pharmacy bills, and lot of other medical amenities. Due to efficient and expert services like effective customer service, 100% lifelong renewal, cashless access to the best 10,000 doctors and 4500 hospitals in over 800 cities, tax deduction under section 80-D etc, apart from providing the fastest claim settlement in the industry, Apollo Munich is regarded as an unique health insurance provider.

The company provides reliable, relevant and comprehensive health insurance plans and coverage for individuals and their families apart from extending the same services to corporate houses, government bodies and conglomerates. The variety of health insurance plans include individual personal accident plans, travel insurance plans for individuals and many more coverage related to health and accidents. Among its various healthcare insurance plans the major are Easy Health Individual and Family Health Plans, Easy Health for Groups, Overseas Travel and Health Covers, Personal Accident Cover, Insure Health, Maxima and Optima Cash. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company thus has reached great heights of success in a considerably less time frame. For further information visit www.apollohospitals.com