Compare and Buy Kidnap and Ransom Insurance
Corporate Kidnap and Ransom Extortion Insurance not only protects against financial loss but also provides the services of leading crisis management and security consultants, to manage incident on the policy holder’s behalf.
Kidnap/Alleged Kidnap - A seizure or detention or carrying away by force or fraud of an insured person for the purpose of demanding ransom moneys.
Extortion - Payment demands following a threat to injure, or kill an insured person; damage property; contaminate products; divulge trade secrets or destroy electronic data by computer virus.
Wrongful Detention - Involuntary confinement by a government entity or insurgent organisation
Hijack - Illegal holding under duress of an insured person while travelling on any aircraft, motor vehicle or waterborne vessel.
What it Covers
- Ransom monies
- Loss-in-transit payment
- Ransom monies Related expenses: salary, personal financial loss, medical costs, rest and rehabilitation, travel and accommodation, loan interest, reward, interpreter, forensic analysis, other reasonable and necessary expenses, recall expenses, business interruption etc.
- Consultant costs
- Judgement, settlements and defence costs
- Death or Dismemberment arising from a covered incident
- 24 hour emergency response help line
- Evacuation and repatriation
- Child abduction