GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE
Group Health Insurance Policy in India : Get Best and Competitive Quote
Group Hospitalisation Policy is a comprehensive Health Insurance Plan designed to offer complete protection to your employees and their families against sudden illness, accidents and unexpected hospitalization and family floater policy, issued to a corporate.
Complete your questionaries to start your quote to see how companies compete for your business. Not only you will save money on premium payment, we will help you in selecting the best Group Health Insurance policy.
Who can take this Policy
Policy can be given to Corporate Body, Institution, Association with number of lives to be covered depending on the norms of insurance companies.
General Coverages under this Policy
- Pre-hospitalization Expenses covered for 30 days prior to date of admission in a hospital.
- In-patient hospitalization while being admitted into a hospital for a minimum period of 24 hours.
- Post-hospitalization Expenses incurred within a period of 60 days after date of discharge.
- Day Care Procedures that requires less than 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Accident coverage from the day the policy is commenced.
- Pre Existing Diseases, and Diseases Contracted During first 30 Days
- Maternity coverage and baby care
- Other benefits can be added by loading the basic premium
Additional Coverages available under this Policy
- Medical, surgical, and hospital expenses including the cost of transport to hospital for accidental employment injuries.
Premium chargeable depends upon age of the persons, Sum Insured selected per family and parents’ coverage. Age limit is 5 to 80 years. Children above 3 months can be covered provided one or both parents are covered concurrently.
Favourable claims experience attracts discount and conversely, unfavourable claims ratio results in loading on renewal premium.