Compare and Buy Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
Fidelity Guarantee Insurance policy provides cover against the financial loss suffered by the Insured as a result of fraud/dishonesty of employees of the insured up to the maximum limit selected for insurance per employee.
The insured is covered against a direct pecuniary loss sustained by reason of any act of fraud/dishonesty committed
1. On or after the date of commencement of this policy
2. During uninterrupted service with the Insured and discovered during the continuance of this policy or within twelve calendar months of the expiration thereof
3. In the case of death, dismissal or retirement of the Employee with twelve calendar months of such death, dismissal or retirement whichever of these events shall first happen.
The Policy does not pay more than one claim in respect of liability/loss arising out of an individual employee's acts. or the value of the actual cash value of money, bullion, Hundi, stamps, cheques or similar instrument, stocks held on trust on the day upon which the loss is discovered, whichever is lower.
Number of claims resulting from same fraudulent or dishonest act or a series of fraudulent or dishonest and the same originating cause by the same person, source or event shall be deemed to be one claim subject to a single employee sum insured under the Policy.
- Suppression of facts at the time of taking the policy
- Loss due to non-observance or relaxation of system of checks and precautions.
- Losses discovered after more than 12 months after the termination of the service of employee concerned.
- Inventory losses
- Any loss resulting directly or indirectly from trading in securities
- Consequential losses of any kind
- Legal Liability arising out of the act of the employee